Sunday, 11 January 2009

Sketch Saturday No 33


Well I hope you have all had a good weekend. I did try venturing out today but my car wouldn't start, probably because it hasn't been used for three weeks so the battery was flat. So I spent the morning trying to get Toby into a new cage which I have been trying to do on and off for the last 10 years. He just doesn't want to know even though it's three times the size of his old one. I decided to give up and make another card. If all else fails do some crafting instead.This is for Sketch Saturday No 33 As you can see I am still playing with my Forever Friends stamps from Christmas. Backing papers once again come from Mommy Scraps.

10 comments:

Mel said...

This is a very pretty card, love the cute image too ~ Mel

Bev said...

What a sweet card, love the colours and papers

hugs Bev x

Rach said...

a sweet card, with a cute image. love the papers that you have used. hugs rachxx

mar1ene said...

Aww how gorgeous? so cute!
Marlene x

Ellie said...

Just adorable! Beautifully colored!!

Debbie said...

Great card Glenda! I love the cute image and the colours are beautiful. Debbie x

Lorraine A said...

Hi, this is lovely , very cute :-)

I have an award for you on my blog, pop over to see it :-)

Beryl (bik59) said...

Lovely card, the papers and image are perfect

Jacqueline van der Sar said...

Great card!! This forever friend bear is so cute!!
Love,
jacqueline

Nicola said...

Love this cutie stamp and your dp´s too.Beautiful card. -x-