Friday, 23 January 2009

More awards

I have received a couple more awards from my blogging buddies Lorraine at Crafty Coo and Nicola at Nicola's Creations. Thanks very much girls they really cheered me up.
Please pop along and take a look at their cards they are very talented ladies.

This is from Lorraine



First the Lemonade Award is given by a previous winner to 5 people who have shown a great attitude or gratitude this week. It’s a great way to show these people that you appreciate them.All you have to do is:
1. Put the logo on your blog or post.
2. Nominate at least 5 blogs, which show great Attitude and/or Gratitude! Be sure to link to your nominees within your post.
3. Let them know that they have received this award by commenting on their blog.
4. Share the love and link to this post and to the person from whom you received your award.I would like to pass this award along to the following people in appreciation of their great attitudes.

This is from both Lorraine and Nicola

.
So who am I going to pass them on to. Well the decision was just too hard to make there are so many wonderful blogs out there that cheer up my day and inspire me.So I have decided like Lorraine to reward all my followers and anyone who visits my blog and leaves a comment. So ladies and gents, if there are any out there, grab yourselves an award you all deserve it for reading my blog and for your wonderful creations.

No comments: