Saturday, 3 January 2009

Happy New Year


Happy New Year everyone.I hope you all enjoyed yourselves and are all ready for lots more crafting this year.
This is my first challenge for 2009. I'm full of bright ideas so my hubby keeps saying to me.This is for Sketch Saturday sketch No 32.
For the background I've used Stampin'up Lavender Lace from their soft subtle range. Spotty paper is just some I have had laying around for ages. I always keep my little scraps of paper you never know when you might want them. The stamp is from Forever Friends which I have water coloured.

10 comments:

Michelle said...

I am getting ready to do a whole scrapbook of my son's teddy bears. Your image is inspiring me. Fantastic card, really beautiful.

Rica said...

Gorgeous card and what a cute image.
hugs Heather xx

mueppi said...

Great card with a cute image!
hugs Gisela

joey said...

Hi, great card, fab image ilove those bears. xxx

Faye said...

This is so sweet. Love the teddy.

Hazel (Didos) said...

Ah this is great, I love anything FF so this gets a huge thumbs up from me. Hazel xo

Wendy said...

Cute card, I love this stamp
Wendy x

Helen said...

Cute card!
Helen x

Naoual said...

Adorable card, very cute!

xx Naoual

Simone said...

Really cute! This is a very lovely image! And the colours are fabulous!
Simone