Saturday, 10 January 2009

Fabulous Blog Award



OOh!! I got an award from Gill at Crafty Times. Thanks Gill. You should check out her blog it always has great ideas and she is always so helpful.The rules for this award are that I pass it on to 5 people plus Gill with links to their blogs and let them know.
So in no particular order Jennifer, Jacqueline, Naoual, Becky and Juliet

You also you have to name 5 things you are addicted to.

So the five things I am addicted to.

1 Crafting
2 Genealogy
3 Parrots especially Toby by Cockatoo.
4 Chocolate
5 Holby City.

3 comments:

Juliet said...

Oh thanks Glenda, that's so sweet of you.
Julietx

Naoual said...

Thank you so much for my first award!

xx Naoual

Jacqueline van der Sar said...

Thank you so much!! I was not so much on the computer the last weeks, but I am really happy about it. I will make sure I put it on my blog this week!! Love from Holland,
jacqueline