Thursday, 15 January 2009

Three Challenges in one



I just love this stamp from Particraft. I have managed to combine two challenges with this card. The first is for Friday Sketchers sketch no 34. the second is for A Spoon Full of Sugar also challenge 34 which was to use paper piecing.The thirs is for Charisma Cards whose first ever challenge is to use pink I have added a touch of sparkle to her wrap using Stampin'Up heat and stick and glitter.It doesn't show too well as I've had to photograph this evening rather than in daylight.I'll try to take a better photograph in daylight I've also used Stampin'Up Chocolate chip paper.

10 comments:

Shary said...

She looks very elegant in her spotty dress. Great paper piecing and a lovely card.

LOUISE said...

Beautiful card Glenda, love the image! She looks so elegant. Louise x

Gillian said...

A Lovely elegant card Glenda, love the paper piecing technique and the colours used. Thank you for the award.

Gill x

Nicola said...

Hi Glenda,
What a fabulous stamp, never see this one before.
I love your papers too and what a fabulous card you have created. -x-

Naoual said...

Lovely card Glenda, I love the stamp you used and her dress looks fabulous ;o)

xx Naoual

Suzanne said...

Lovely Card and thanks for popping by!

Suze x

Rica said...

Gorgeous card - so elegant, love her spotty dress and the sparkle shows up fine if you zoon in.
hugs Heather xx

Bev said...

Oh my goodness, what a fabulous card! That's such a gorgeous image and the papers and colours are just perfect
hugs Bev x

jenny said...

Gorgeous card, love the image and the colour combination x

Cathy said...

Gorgeous card - love the colour scheme and its a fab image.
Hugs
Cathy xx