Monday, 5 January 2009

Boys Will Be Boys


What a surprise when I opened the curtains at 3.00am this morning to see what had woken me up,only to discover it was snowing and two foxes were rolling around in the snowing playing in the middle of the road.I decided it was to cold to go out this afternoon so sat and made another card. This for the Secret Crafters Saturday Challenge No 13 which I have never done before. As soon as I saw it I knew what I wanted to do. The pocket and text come from a great site I found Mommys Scraps. I altered this size of the pocket. Then changed the colour of the text and placed it in the pocket using Paintshop Pro.I can't remember where the striped paper is from but it was perfect for this card.The stamp is from Clear Choice.

11 comments:

Jane Carroll said...

wonderful card - perfect mans card

thanks for joining us this week on SCSC

hugs jane x

Jac said...

Great card, I love the denim effect and the pocket looks so real.

Sue said...

this is fabulous..love it:)

thanks for joining us at scsc:)

sue
xx

Daisychain said...

Great card, ideal card for boys of all ages.

Modern Princess said...

Hi, I'm new to the blog. Your cards are so cute! I love them all & can't decide which one is my favorite!

My Little Space said...

fab card, love the pocket!

Mandy

Jill said...

wow fantastic male card I love the car image thanks for joining us at scsc hugs Jill x

Liza said...

Great card, the denim effect on the pocket looks just like the real thing!

Liza x

Simone said...

Wow, great card. The image and the denim effect are really genial!
And your story about the foxes is so twee!
Greetings from Germany
Simone

Gillian said...

Brilliant card Glenda, love your take on the sketch. Pop over to my blog, I have something for you.

Gill x

Donna said...

Gorgeous card Glanda :) thanks for playing along with us this week at SCSC :) Donna x