Sunday, 28 December 2008

Sketch Saturday 31


Hi everyone I hope you all enjoyed your Christmas and received lots of nice goodies be they crafting or not.We spent a very quite Christmas at home then travelled to my sisters on Boxing Day to see our new great niece Niamh. Boy does it make me feel old being a great auntie.
Christmas is now well and truly over so just time to fit in another sketch before the end of the year. This time it's for Sketch Saturday and you could pick any sketch from the year. I decided on Sketch No. 12 which was way back in August before I started blogging.The truck stamp is from Stampin'up.
All that is left now is for me to wish you all A Happy New Year.

8 comments:

SCRAP DIDI said...

beautiful card love image !!

Millan said...

Your card really looks great!

Debbie said...

Great card, Love the SU image ad the colours are beautiful.
Have agreat New Year. Debbie x

Faye said...

Lovely card! Love the car stamp.

Jo said...

I liked this sketch too, glad you got to use it!
altho the sketches can be used any week of course ;)

Thank you for joining in the challenge this week
Happy New year!
Jo xx

cats whiskers said...

Great card love that image
Hugs Jacqui x

Bev said...

Gorgeous card, love the image and beautiful colours
hugs Bev x

Tracey said...

FAB card. Wishing you A very happy New Year too :o)


Hugs
Traceyx