Saturday, 20 December 2008

Love is in the air


I have had such a bad cold this last week that I have done very little. I have not even felt like making any cards until today. Finally I am beginning to feel a little bit better but I still have a bad cough and the snuffles so I shall not be going to see my new great niece Niamh today as planned. She is only 17 days old so I don't want her to catch my nasty germs.
This card is for Fridays Sketchers No 33. Stamp is from Penny Black and the papers are from Funky Fairies
If I don't make any further postings before Christmas I wish you all a Merry Christmas and a Happy New Year.

7 comments:

Colleen said...

Thank you for your comment on my blog. All your cards are gorgeous. Love the cute little mouse!
Have a great Xmas!

Jacqueline van der Sar said...

Happy to read you are feeling a bit better!! Great card, love the colorcombination and the sweet PB! Thanks for joining FS and using my sketch in this busy time. Have a merry christmas and a happy, healthy and creative 2009!! Love from Holland,
Jacqueline

Naoual said...

Lovely card. Love the colour combination black & red :o)

xx Naoual

debby4000 said...

Lovely sweet card, such a cute mouse.

Simone said...

Wow, what a stunning card! Such a funny image!
Wish you a Merry Christmas and a creative New Year!
Simone

Lorraine A said...

Very cute , lovely card :-)

Andrea said...

Wow, beautiful card.
xAndrea