Tuesday, 9 December 2008

Friday Sketchers Challenge 31


My first posting in over a week but then I have been away. Hubby and I went to the Cologne Christmas Markets and to see some old friends. We finally got back late on Saturday. I had a nice surprise when I looked at my blog on Sunday as I have won another stamp this time from Saturday Sketchers so can't wait to have a play with that when it arrives. This card is one of my last Christmas cards for this year. Thankfully I have almost finished them now, not that I mind making them of course. This is my entry for Friday Sketchers Challenge 31.
The stamp is one that I won from Papirdesign

2 comments:

LOUISE said...

Fab card Glenda, love the colouring. Hope you had a great trip. LOuise x

Claire said...

Great card, I love the image and your colouring is fab.

Hope you had a lovely time away.

Claire