Friday, 28 November 2008

Two Challenges in one


So I'm still not feeling great but everytime I go to my desk I keep seeing this little fellow sitting there. I was at my friend Gill's last week and she gave me another lesson in water colouring and he has just been sitting on my desk since I got back waiting to be used. This card is for the Friday Sketchers Challenge no 30. It also fits the Arty Girlz Challenge 62 which this week is your favourite colours. Mine are definitely Chocolate and Cream.The stamp is from Forever Friends

13 comments:

Sharon said...

This is the cutest image and you've coloured it perfectly - lovely card.

Moni said...

a lovelely card.. so nice

Gabigabs said...

Very sweet.

stardustgemsandribbon said...

Ahhh, what a super cute, adorable card...love the FF images!
Thanks for trying my sketch.
Carole

Stempelchaotin said...

OMG this is the cutest.
Adorable card.

crissi said...

Gorgeous card love the colours and the image.

Thanks for joining in with the Arty Girlz challenge.

crissi xx

Simone said...

Very cute!!! I like your card!
Simone

MiLaWi said...

So cute! I love those forever friends stamps!

Gillian said...

Snap! Glad you got to use him, he looks great.

Gill x

Julie said...

This is such a beautiful card!!

Thanks for joining in with the Arty Girlz challenge

Julie x

joey said...

Hi, I love the soft colours of this one. those bears are just the cutest!
joey.x

Heidi said...

Your card is so sweet - love the cute image

Hugs from
Heidi

LOUISE said...

Lovely card, love the image. Louise x