Thursday, 20 November 2008

Pretty in Pink


I've had a bit of a cold this week but have finally found the energy to do another card. This is for the A Spoon Full of Sugar Challenge 26. This weeks theme. was anything flowers.
The front of the card is cut diagonally and the flowers arranged overlapping the edge. I then added a further flower on 3d foam to the top right hand corner which is really the inside of the card. The flower stamps is from Sugar and Spice and the hedgehog is a Penny Black stamp.
The picture is a little blurred due to my shaky hands today. I'll try to take another in daylight tomorrow.

2 comments:

Sharon said...

That is a pretty card. I love the way the flowers complement the angle of the card.
Sharon

LOUISE said...

Lovely colour choice, one of my fav's too! LOuise x