Monday, 24 November 2008

Papertake Weekly Dawny's Sketch 3


Ok so this is my entry to Papertake Weekly Dawny's Sketch 3.I just love this Clarity Stamp as you may have noticed I've used it before. The dress is placed on glitter card which doesn't show to well in the photo.
I thought I would do it now whilst I had a little time on my hands. It's a certain friends special birthday tomorrow so we are off to the a Chinese in Romford for lunch. I also have more christmas cards to do and a calligraphy project to finish by Wednesday if I can find the time.

14 comments:

steph said...

Great card - that stamp is fab! Thanks for joining us for the challenge! Hope you have a good evening at the restaurant! :)

Lyn said...

Very nice card, love that stamp, very nice for a christmas card

Dawn said...

Aww this is great - love the tartan!

Hazel said...

Wow what a lovely card, really like the stamp, love the tartan in it too, Hazel xox

Clarisse Teagen said...

that's lovely :D
I used to do stuff like that back in high school :D
But trust me, yours is the professional side of it.
I just used glue lol

Cathy said...

Fab card - love the tartan paper and the basque.
Cathy xx

Madge said...

A great girly card, love the tartan and the image. xx

LOUISE said...

Another stunner, love this card, everything goes so well together!
Louise x P.S. I have still stamp too, and I love it!

Kim said...

Cute card, I love the extra texture. Kim

Valoudesbois said...

très originale

Sue said...

Lovely card, I'm a great fan of Clarity stamps and this looks fab. Hope you enjoy your Chinese. Yum.

Bev said...

What a fab card ! Love the image and the fab colours

hugs Bev x

Rach said...

a brilliant card, love the image. hugs rach.xx

Gillian said...

What an excellent way to use that bodice, will have to pinch the idea if you don't mind.

Gill x