Friday, 14 November 2008

Two Challenges in One



I needed a break from Christmas cards so this weeks Spoon Full of Sugar challenge was ideal. I also discovered some lovely images and stamps over at Polly Craft Designs I love this picture of a lion from them it's so suitable for a child's birthday card. He looks very friendly to me what do you think? I created the stripey paper using the colours from the lion in PSP. Polly Craft Designs also have a Monday challange which this week is to have three circles on a card and to use a Polly craft design image. So this card also neatly fits that challenge.
It was only when I had made it that I realised hubby had gone off to the NEC Classic Car show with the camera so I had to scan the card. This means it doens't really show that the 1 and the Happy Birthday are on 3d foam.

7 comments:

POPPET said...

Awww this lion looks so great with circles, thanks for joining in with us...

Hugs Pops x x x

Debbie said...

Gorgeous child's card so cute, Thanks for playing along this week, Hugs Debbie x

Gillian said...

He is adorable.

Gill x

Sue said...

awww look at him..he's such a cutie...love your card:)

sue
xx

Paula said...

Lovely card, great use of circles!!
Thanks for joining us!!
Paula xx

emma said...

great layout, i love the lion & monkey heads too! thanks for joining us for the challenge
love emma

Emma said...

Really fab card and use of the circles....isn't the lion sooo cute.
Thank you for joining us and good luck.
Emma W x