Saturday, 15 November 2008

Fridays Sketchers No. 28


Well Dave has finally returned from the Classic Car Show with the camera just in time for me to photograph this weeks Friday Sketchers Challenge entry. I was also the lucky person randomly selected for last weeks prize. I can't wait to have a little play with the stamps when they arrive. For this card I used another stamp from Lili of The Valley. Yes I'm still playing with my new set of stamps. This little fellow is called Biscuit isn't he adorable. My friend gave me some tips on water colouring which I really appreciated so thanks Gill.

4 comments:

Sharon said...

Great card. Your papers are beautiful with that stamp.
Sharon

Scrapmumur said...

WOW.... you have interpreted my sketch beautifully, this is wonderful idea!
Marvellous colours!
I love look!
Have a good week end and thanks for you participation FS.
hugs, Mumur

Gillian said...

Lovely card Glenda, he is so cute, love the Tartan papers too.

Gill x

LOUISE said...

Fab card, love Biscuit, and also love the tartan paper. LOuise x